AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur AIIMS Raipur invites online applications from the Indian nationals for the following positions on direct recruitment basis:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Law Officer
- Junior Engineer
- Medical Record Officer
- Radiotherapy Technician Grade II
Clinical Psychologist M. Phil (Clinical Psychologist) or its equivalent from a recognized University. OR Master’s Degree in Psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subjects with a Diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology of recognized Institution/University. OR A Ph.D. degree in Clinical Psychology of any recognized University.
Law Officer Degree in law or equivalent. Should be a qualified legal practitioner with experience of minimum period of six years.
Junior Engineer Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Medical Record Officer
(i) Bachelor’s Degree preferable of Science from a recognised University or Equivalent; (ii) Should have undergone one-year course for Medical Record Officer from recognised Institution; and (iii) Not Less than 2 Years of experience in organising and maintenance of Medical records in a nominated/ medical institute of science.
Radiotherapy Technician Grade II A 10+2 with Science Subjects or equivalent from a recognised Board/University. (ii) Diploma (2 years course) in Radiology / Radiotherapy Techniques from a recognized Institution. (iii) 1 year experience as Radiographer / Radiotherapy Technician OR [B] BSc. (Hons.) (3 years course) in Radiography / Radiotherapy from a recognized University/Institution
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Clinical Psychologist Grade A Level-10
- Law Officer Grade A Level-10
- Junior Engineer (A/C & R) Grade B Level-6
- Medical Record Officer Grade B Level-6
- Radiotherapy Technician Grade II B Level-6
How to Apply
- The portal for online registration and application for these posts will be available on the website of AIIMS Raipur (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in) from 13.06.2022.
- Aspiring candidates who fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria for the post may
apply only ONLINE as per procedure given in this advertisement. Before applying, candidates must carefully go through the eligibility criteria and ensure that they fulfil the same so as to avoid disqualification and disappointment at later stage.
- Candidates applying for Group ‘A’ post are required to mandatorily send a duly
signed print-out of their online application form along with self-attested copy of
documents in support of their eligibility i.e. qualification, experience, age/date of birth, category etc. to the given address through Speed Post/Registered Post so as to reach within 15 days from the last date of online application failing which candidature of the applicant may not be considered. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The envelope containing the print out of application form and self-attested copies of documents should be super-scribed “Application for the Post of ……..” and be sent to the following address (for Group ‘A’ posts):-
2nd floor, Medical College Building
Gate No-5, AIIMS Raipur,
G.E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur – 492099 (C.G.)
In case of any assistance or clarifications regarding the recruitment, candidates may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate must mention his/her Application ID and Post applying/applied for in the Subject line of e-mail. They may also call on 0771-2577267 on working days (between 11 AM – 5 PM)
Application Submission Deadline 02.07.2022
Job Location 🇮🇳
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur, Gate No, 1, Great Eastern Rd, opposite Gurudwara, AIIMS Campus, Tatibandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492099
For Additional Information
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur invites online applications from the Indian nationals for the Clinical Psychologist / Law Officer / Junior Engineer / Medical Record Officer/ Radiotherapy Technician positions on direct recruitment basis
- Government Job Opportunity in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur
- Monthly Salary Level-06 to Level-10
- Job Opportunity for M. Phil (Clinical Psychologist) / Master’s Degree in Psychology / Electrical/Mechanical Engineering / Degree in law / Science
🔖 Post Expires on 02nd July 2022