All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is one of the apex healthcare Institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Under this scheme six new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences have been established at Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur and Rishikesh apart from the one at New Delhi.All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar was established as autonomous institution and institute of National importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Ordinance passed on 16th July, 2012.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Project Co-Ordinator District level & Project Coordinator Block level Recruitment
Title of the Project – WASH in schools and Anganwadi Centres Jajpur district of Odisha
Project code: EMF/08/2021-22
Tenure of Post:12 months (twelve months)
- Project Co-Ordinator District level
- Project Coordinator Block level
Project Co-Ordinator District level Master’s in Public Health or Master’s Social Work or equivalent with three year of post qualification Experience in implementing/ supervising Public Health Program/ Water Sanitation Hygiene program. Experience as independently responsible in implementing, supervising Government flagship program shall be given weightage
Project Coordinator Block level Master’s in Public Health / Social Work / Master degree in any field with one years of post-qualification experience in implementing Public Health Program/Water Sanitation Hygiene program Work Experience in WASH related Program/ project shall be given weightage
The selected persons will work under the project steering committee with members from AIIMS Bhubaneswar, UNICEF Odisha and Collector office Jajpur.
- These are tenure vacancies under the funded project and are not employed under AllMS, Bhubaneshwar payroll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project, and there is no liability for permanent employment on AllMS, Bhubaneshwar or Principal Investigator. Also, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by
AllMS Bhubaneswar and the funding agency.
- The position requires extensive travel in the districts. TA during the field visits
shall be as approved in project budget.
- The appointments are full-time tenure-based. No private practice shall be allowed.
Minimum Monthly Remuneration
- Project Co-Ordinator District level Rs. 85,000 /- month
- Project Coordinator Block level Rs. 35,000 /- month
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply by filling the Google form
and intimate the same to e-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
by 5 pm of 20thSept 2021 with the subject as “EMF/08/2021-22_Name of the candidate”. Incomplete application form and process shall be rejected.
Shortlisting shall be done based on qualification and experience in the field and list shall be displayed on the website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar within a week time.
Candidates are advised to keep on tracking the same on the websit
Application Submission Deadline 20thSept 2021
Job Location 🇮🇳
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751019
For Additional Information
- Government Job Opportunity in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar
- Monthly Salary Rs.35,000 to Rs.85,000
- Job Opportunity for Master’s in Public Health / Social Work / Master degree